Well, not really. But kinda sorta.
First of all, I was testing to see if my blog still existed since I hadn’t posted anything on it in months. Yep – still there.
Second, as one of my new year resolutions (see below) to blog more frequently this year, I was testing to see if I could easily blog from my iPhone. Turns out there’s been an app for that (the WordPress app) and, yep -I can blog without having to be in front of my puter.
Thirdly, I was testing said iPhone app to see if it could also easily post photos to my blog so that I could attempt to stay on the Project 365 webring which I failed miserably at maintaining in 2009 (or was it even as far back as 2008?). Well, anyway, if there’s a photo in this post then – yep, that tested out, too.
So for my 2010 resolutions: they are typical and typically boring. But I write them for my benefit and for no one else because heaven forbid I have accountability for my actions. So here goes:
1. Daily bible/prayer time with God. So far so good.
2. Church every week. Ummmmm….not off to a good start so far.
3. Lose the muffin top. Haven’t started that yet either. I’m fairly sure that requires some exercise & eating right. Maybe come February.
4. Blog more.
5. Get my 3rd grader out of 1st grade math. That’ll take a whole lot of #1, I think.
6. Avoid jail time by getting caught up on 3 years of taxes. YES – still! (need still lots more of #1)
7. Play more games with my kids.
8. Play more games with my husband. 😉
9. Think about what’s for dinner each night long before dinner time rolls around. Maybe in 2011 I’ll actually be able to prepare dinner. For now, I’ll be satisfied just to have enough presence of mind to think about it in advance.
10. Needlepoint, ride more, read more, get more organized, mend relationships, be more mindful of my mouth, serve more, save more, etc., etc.
So that’s it. I kept it to a lofty and unattainable 10 resolutions. Wish me luck…and Happy New Year!